Is this online sensation, where there are more then two million people just playing in the United States of America. Is there really an addiction to this game or can people just stop playing. I am interviewing a classmate with his approval. Too see if he can stop playing at this moment.
Q: Can you stop at this moment, and not go back on it?
A: Ya!
Q: Are you addicted to this game, if so how many approximately hours you play at night?
A: I’m not addicted to it, I just like playing the game with my friends and family.
Quotes: -"this addiction can destroy a person's life." form CNN
"Do you know anyone (or yourself) who has ever broken plans because of WoW? Do you know people who ignore their friends and family?" from Dr. Maressa Hecht Orzack
Site- http://www.gotoquiz.com/am_i_addicted_to_wow
Is there really an addiction or is just a myth. You tell me post a comment and tell me what you think about this post.
WOW is definitely addictive. If you too much of anything, it is an addiction. Great post!
ReplyDeleteNice quiz I took it since I do play wow.
ReplyDeleteThe population who does have a life has decrease while playing wow. I am not one of them please e advie of this statement.
Post more often! PLLLLLLLEASE
ReplyDelete